Risk Your Life 2 Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RYL2 Revolution

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im making my brother a scrapbook of us for christmas?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cena2020

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-06-29

im making my brother a scrapbook of us for christmas? Empty
PostSubject: im making my brother a scrapbook of us for christmas?   im making my brother a scrapbook of us for christmas? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:46 pm

I need some good scrapbooking ideas, im making my brother a scrapbook of us for christmas?
we're very close, and theres not a picture of me as a child without him in it. he's two years older then me. i thought we have all of these old pictures of us sitting around, why not put something together for the two of us to remember, cry, & laugh at! there's no bettter gift then one from the heart. so, i was hoping i could get some good ideas to make it a good one. any ideas?
------------------------------------------------
office chair | office chairs
Back to top Go down
cena2020

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-06-29

im making my brother a scrapbook of us for christmas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: im making my brother a scrapbook of us for christmas?   im making my brother a scrapbook of us for christmas? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:17 pm

Welcome back to blog-world, after that little break we all took for Christmas. I have to admit, the only day I stayed entirely away from the computer was Christmas Day itself. We didn’t go out of town, but stayed close to home attending family events. On Christmas Day, after all the gift opening madness, just our little family went out for a fancy dinner. We spent scads of cash, and ate whatever we wanted for desert without worrying about calories or the future additions to our tushies. I mean, once a year, ya gotta throw caution to the wind, right? I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas as well.

I was lucky to receive some wonderful gifts. My MIL got us a set of those glass photo coasters, telling us how she was up very late the night before going through old photos to put in a set of coasters for each family. It was so touching to look at those photos, and to think of the care she took to pick them out for each of us. I have to selfishly admit, it was so extra nice to be on the receiving end for once of a gift that involved someone taking the time and love to do a project like that, and making something that we will smile at every time we use it. Thanks MIL ~ you rock! And there’s more! Mi madre gave me something handmade and special also. Have you seen those little wire and beaded “wine glass labels”? You know, you’re at someone’s house for a party and everyone is drinking wine, so you put this little cutie around the stem of your glass, then just remember, “Oh, I have the green one.” Well, my mom made me two sets of them and they’re personalized with the names of all our extended family (i.e. the folks we party with). The “girls” set is for we wine drinkers, and has little girly colored beads and grape charms, with our little tiny name tags. Then the boys set has boy colored beads and little beer charms. I figure we can hang them from the tabs of the beer cans, or insist that DH stick to longnecks which will absolutely break his heart (NOT).

Speaking of Mr. ScrapbookObsession, one of my bestest gifts was a $100 gift card to Starbucks (aka StarCrack) from him and the kids. Now, this was a HUGE thing coming from my Way Better Half, “he who always has a sarcastic comment about my level of latte consumption.” But the little note on the card holder said a thank you for all my late nights working and may this card help me get through those nights. I swear, sometimes he makes me so mad I just ball up my fist and say, “Straight to the moon!” and then he does stuff like the Starbucks gift and I decide to keep him forever Smile

Teeth Bleaching Glasgow|Invisalign Glasgow
Back to top Go down

im making my brother a scrapbook of us for christmas?
Page 1 of 1